Welcome to MySodbury, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MySodbury there's a chance to win breakfast for two at The Moda House.
Join the MySodbury grapevine and be among the first to find out what's coming up!
See more events.
Climb to new heights at South Gloucestershire's XHeight Climbing facility with special prices Monday – Thursday.
Bookings at the Bradley Stoke facility over these days cost £5.75 for adults and juniors, and the Party price is £10.25 per person (Monday – Thursday only bookings). There's also availability for clubs at £5 per person and exclusive use for schools/clubs only at £50. Click below to find out more...
Cromhall's Royal Oak pub has extended its opening to include Mondays.
You can now drop in 7 days a week for a glass of wine or to enjoy freshly prepared food in the historic restaurant, featuring a medieval well. Due to popularity and the exclusive number of covers it's always wise to booking in advance and avoid disappointment.
Your chance to view ‘finds’ that have been made in Old Sodbury, spanning at least 2,000 years of history of this area, and take part in planning Chipping Sodbury's 800th birthday celebrations. Click below to read the latest edition of the Old Sodbury Times...
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Man, 26, from Charfield sentenced to 35 months in jail for part in stabbing spree in Bristol
• Police presence to increase in South Gloucestershire following Manchester terrorism attack
• GAZETTE COMMENT: We stand together following the horrific Manchester terror attack
• Families turn out to celebrate 30th birthday of charity that supports South Gloucestershire children
• Gloucestershire police explain the change in terror threat level
Latest items from BBC News:
• Manchester attack: Police hunt 'network' behind bomber
• Manchester attack: Who were the victims?
• Manchester attack: 'Fury' at US 'evidence' photos leak
• Man Utd win Europa League
• Trump in Brussels for 'tough' Nato talks amid protests