Welcome to MySodbury, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MySodbury there's a chance to win tickets to Chipping Sodbury Music Society's Big Band Christmas concert.
Join the MySodbury grapevine and be among the first to find out what's coming up!
See more events.
If you're planning a train trip to London this Christmas, click below for details of disruption due to planned works.
London Paddington will be closed to all rail services from Saturday 24 December to Thursday 29 December, and we're being advised to change at Reading and use services from there to London Waterloo - a longer journey.
Popular Children's Entertainer of the year and Wedding Magician, Christian P Taylor, aka Chris P Tee from Chipping Sodbury, is the newest member of the World Famous Magic Circle.
A panel of top Illusionists, Mentalists, Prestidigitators voted that Christian would be a welcome member.
Chris P Tee is looking forward to the awards ceremony, as yet to be announced, where he will be presented with his Official Member Certificate.
Sodbury's pubs have always played an important role in wowing the in Bloom judges and Sodbury in Bloom have started an annual competition to recognise that contribution.
Without the efforts of the pubs in the town who do so much with their gardens, hanging baskets and containers the high street would not look nearly as good. Click below to find out who won what...
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Epic trek marks three decades of fundraising for Meningitis Now
• PICTURES: Halloween display in Rangeworthy aims to help two-year-old Ezzy's wish to walk
• UPDATED: Police encourage residents to look out for neighbours after two men arrested over Frampton Cotterell burglary
• Planned closures of Bristol Ring Road announced for next week
• New funding award scheme launched by South Gloucestershire Council
Latest items from BBC News:
• UK economy grows 0.5% in three months after Brexit vote
• Nissan to build new models in Sunderland
• The Great British Bake Off reaches record audience
• Belgians break EU-Canada deal deadlock
• Calais 'Jungle' children with nowhere to sleep