Welcome to MySodbury, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MySodbury there's a chance to win one of 2 pairs of tickets to see the Acoustic Strawbs.
Join the MySodbury grapevine and be among the first to find out what's coming up!
See more events.
Incredible Kids, the charity for South Gloucestershire children with special needs, is looking for new premises to run sessions for families to spend quality time together.
The charity operates 3 evenings a week as a permanent set up. If anyone can help them find a new home, please email local organiser Jennie Prewett by email below.
At The Moda House the new year is well underway and business is brisk and busy, as with Chipping Sodbury itself - this February enjoy concerts and festivals as well as Valentine's and Pancake Days. Click below for the Moda's guide to banishing the winter blues and embracing our beautiful surroundings...
We're all being issued with smaller black bins, as South Glos Council work towards their aim of reducing the amount of waste that goes to landfill and improving recycling rates. Click below to find out more...
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Winterbourne family wins £18.1m Lotto jackpot with single lucky dip
• TRAFFIC: The latest updates on the region's roads
• Here's how to win a Morgan sports car for the weekend in Chipping Sodbury
• Weather: February 20
• SGS Berkeley and Southmead Hospital shortlisted for prestigious building awards
Latest items from BBC News:
• John Worboys case: Met Police loses 'landmark' appeal
• Billy Graham: Influential US evangelist dies at 99
• Florida shooting survivors rally for stricter gun controls
• Prime Minister's Questions: The key bits and the verdict
• Productivity growth strongest since financial crisis