Welcome to MySodbury, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MySodbury there's a chance to win a reflexology session or an Alexander Technique lesson.
Join the MySodbury grapevine and be among the first to find out what's coming up!
See more events.
The Active Lifestyle Centres' Summer Programme runs 23rd July - 31st August for boys and girls from Yr1 - Yr7.
Active Camps are jam packed full of fun and action that will guarantee your children have a great time. Click below to view the Summer Programme. Earlybird offer runs until July 11th.
Over 700 people drown in the UK and Ireland every year and many more suffer injury, some life-changing, through near-drowning experiences.
15th - 25th June is Drowning Prevention Week, and your Active Lifestyle Centre is offering free Swim Assessments. Click below to find out more...
There's a new team in place at Bevan Evemy Solicitors following the retirement of Anne Evemy. Director Lynn Bevan has expanded the team, which now offers advice and service in more areas of law, including criminal defence, including road traffic defences. Bevan Evemy continue to meet clients in all areas of South Gloucestershire and offer a free initial consultation and free drop-in sessions. Click below to read more...
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Property News: Annual house price growth slows to 2.4%
• X Factor winner Sam Bailey returning to Chipping Sodbury
• Chipping Sodbury estate agent cycling length of UK for charity
• MP accuses Airbus of 'empty threats' after quit threat
• MP's column: Celebrating Armed Forces Day
Latest items from BBC News:
• Brexit: March planned as Fox says PM not bluffing on no deal
• Migrant father describes moment his daughter was taken away
• Two-thirds of drivers 'unaware of mobile penalties'
• Marine plastic: Hundreds of fragments in dead seabirds
• Momentum chief Jon Lansman's 'run on pound' fear