Welcome to MySodbury, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MySodbury there's a chance to win a copy of Max Your Memory from Honest Psychology.
Join the MySodbury grapevine and be among the first to find out what's coming up!
See more events.
Click below for a bumper edition of the Old Sodbury Times, in which you will find the details of the Village Day celebration and how to enter the Mini Show. Do please have a go and show off your talents, even if you can’t cook a cake at least everyone takes photos (not selfies please).
Chipping Sodbury's Moda House is hoping for fine weather this May so visitors can enjoy the Badminton Horse Trials, a certain Royal wedding and BBQ season...
Their verse this month recommends exploring Chipping Sodbury's shops and eateries, with a warm and friendly welcome guaranteed. Click below and enjoy the community spirit...
Thornbury's independent boutique for woman and home, Maison & Coco, has been nominated as best interiors store in the ‘Muddy Stilettos Awards 2018’. The Muddy Awards celebrate the very best local businesses in Gloucestershire. To vote for Maison & Coco please click below.
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Live royal wedding updates from around our area
• Property News: Top 10 Lenders
• REVIEW: Miss Saigon lands showstopper at the Bristol Hippodrome
• Chipping Sodbury restaurant raided by immigration officers
• 30 firefighters battle house fire which trapped woman
Latest items from BBC News:
• Royal wedding 2018: Royal Family thanks public
• Hawaii volcano: Man hit by lava in first serious Kilauea injury
• Eruptions from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano threaten escape route
• Asia Argento warns Cannes predators: 'We know who you are'
• Texas shooting: Houston police chief 'hits rock bottom' on gun reform